A port that:
* Remains as faithful as possible to the original source code.
* Portable and compiling in one click on Windows, OS X and Linux.
* Aimed at education, with lots of comments and documentation added in order to help programmers to understand and learn.
* SDL and SDL_mixer to compile and run the code.
* An original copy of Duke Nukem 3D (specifically the DUKE3D.GRP file from the original CD).
* Fabien Sanglard
Linux integration tweaks
* Juan Manuel Borges Caño
Chocolate Duke Nukem 3D is the equivalent of Chocolate Doom